Well Mama is a one-of-a-kind, 8-week health & life coaching program for moms who want to take excellent care of their health & their hormones while reviving and re-connecting with the woman behind the mom.
IMAGINE YOURSELF AS A HAPPY, HEALTHY, AND VIBRANT MAMA WITH LOTS OF ENERGY FOR YOUR KIDS, FEELING INCREDIBLE IN YOUR BODY, AND CONFIDENT IN THE LIFE YOU'RE CREATING WITH YOUR PARTNER - NOT JUST AS A MOM, BUT AS A WHOLE WOMAN!
"I am SO impressed with the Well Mama program. It's so clear how much work and detail went into the creation of it--it's clearly Caroline's third baby :) I especially love the Well Mama Cookbook!"
- Amy, San Francisco, Well Mama Graduate
What is Well Mama?
Well Mama is not a textbook program telling you all the standard things you already know from the internet or preaching your ear off about how to be the "perfect" mother, wife and woman. The focus of this program is not on pretending that motherhood is easy if you just follow A, B, and C because that would be a lie and you know it.
Well Mama is a program that marries health and life coaching for REAL moms who are as passionate about loving their kids as they are about loving themselves and staying connected to their partner.
Well Mama acknowledges, sees and honors that motherhood is as challenging as it is wonderful. We also know that motherhood and what moms struggle with is unique to each mama. That is why Well Mama if here to support you through the process of creating a very basic and straight-forward plan for how to nourish yourself -body and soul- with your hormones in mind while also taking a deep look at the WOMAN you want to be.
Well Mama will help you create a solid foundation for how you can take better care of your body, nourish your emotional self so you are as resilient as you are fun, remain in harmony with your partner so you can parent strong together, and create a vibrantly fulfilling life for your whole family!
Well Mama is for you if you miss the woman behind the mom and want to reconnect, cherish and celebrate HER while raising a happy, healthy family.
Are you on board? Let's start filling your cup, mama.
"I REALLY enjoyed and benefitted from Well Mama! I joined the program to learn more from Caroline's expertise on motherhood, nutritional considerations for a healthier mind and body and recommendations on how to live a more mindful/balanced lifestyle as a parent. I also LOVED reading about what we can do to help strengthen our marriage and to be more open to practicing self care (as a way to not only benefit myself but also my family)."
Well Mama is for you if you:
- CRAVE MORE BALANCE AND HARMONY IN YOUR BODY AND IN YOUR LIFE... now you often feel like no matter how much you do, it's never enough...
- DEEPLY DESIRE TO GET BACK IN TOUCH WITH YOURSELF... some days you feel like you don't even know who you are anymore...
- NEVER THOUGHT THAT HAVING KIDS COULD MAKE YOU FEEL LESS CLOSE TO YOUR PARTNER and you wish you could revive the trust and intimacy in your relationship (if you just weren't so annoyed at him/her all the time)...
- MISS YOUR BODY AND WISH YOU HAD SOME SIMPLE WAYS TO FEEL GOOD IN YOUR BODY AGAIN NOW... you keep telling yourself that once you lost the baby weight or once you have more time to exercise again that will come, but you are tired of waiting...
- WANT EXPERT GUIDANCE ON THINGS LIKE balancing your hormones, repleting key nutrients after pregnancy (did your doctor not mention that? It's key especially if you want more kids), healing your connective tissue (even if you didn't gain a lot of weight), what you should be eating to support a healthy mind and emotional strength... and so much more.
- WISH YOU HAD MORE CONFIDENCE, LESS ANXIETY, AND OVERALL A MUCH CLEARER PLAN FOR THE LIFE YOU ARE CREATING... sometimes now it feels like you are just fumbling through the day without having a clear vision of what you are working towards.
- YOU CATCH YOURSELF FEELING LONELY AND WANT A TRIBE OF OTHER REAL MOMS who are also tired to all the expectations and perfectionism that our society puts on us moms... Well Mama leaves the judgement, the comparison and the perfectionism at the door, because frankly it's all just BS anyway and serves nobody.
Motherhood was never meant to be a one-woman job.
Let's do this together!
Please choose a payment option that works best for you.
2 payments of $179
One-time payment of $347
What the experts say
Women's holistic hormonal health expert
"She is truly one of the most dedicated and professional coaches I know, and I am grateful to call her a close friend and colleague. Her genuine compassion and understanding for the struggles that many women and moms experience on their journey is unmatched."
MPT, CCN, CHC, Founder and CEO, The Integrative Women’s Health Institute
"Beyond the letters after her name and her deep credentials in counseling and professional health coaching, Caroline really walks the talk. Those who are the best healers and the best at empowering other women to heal and live fully are those who with bravery, kindness, curiosity, and vulnerability take on the journey for themselves."
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS AND WHAT YOU GET:
# 1 - THE WELL MAMA CORE CURRICULUM
Our curriculum is based on giving you the very best tools, topics, and teachings on how you can thrive as a mom in your body and in your mind, create a meaningful life and take excellent care of yourself and your growing family.
Over the course of 6 curriculum modules and 2 self-care weeks, we cover the must-haves to being a Well Mama (see below for a detailed outline of our topics).
Every week you will get access to a health coaching and a life coaching section of Well Mama (typically this includes an audio lecture and checklists, handouts and/ or exercises). All audio lectures are set up so you can listen to them anytime from your computer or smartphone.
# 2 - The well mama COOKBOOK
A favorite of all the Well Mama Graduates: You will get the Well Mama Cookbook that you can download as a PDF or open on a tab from your smartphone. Curated from a list of Caroline’s favorite personal recipes, her mentors in the health industry, her go-to chefs and recipe inventors, the Well Mama Cookbook contains tons of recipes for breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks, desserts, and beverages to give you easy tools and go-to ideas to make your kitchen healthy, easy AND yummy while making you feel GREAT. The best part? The recipes aren’t “diet recipes” (I don’t believe in diets) and I promise that your kids and husbands will LOVE them just as much as you do.
# 3 - Caroline's personal grocery store shopping list
One of Well Mama's core principles is to teach you how to keep your blood-sugar balanced because that is key for hormonal, physical and emotional well-being. It is also our goal to keep you meals delicious and your plates colorful and easy to prepare. That's why you will get Caroline's personal shopping list that you can download or print and keep on your fridge or easily take to the grocery store with you.
# 4 - A Follow-through plan to make sure you succeed
The first thing you will be guided through in week 1 of Well Mama is a step-by-step system to create accountability and follow-through.
I know that one of the biggest hesitations women have when it comes to signing up for a program like this is their fear that they will buy something and then never look at it and/or feel guilty for not finishing it.
That's why I created a system for you complete with a motivational exercise, checklists and specific steps to prepare for the course. That way you can go into Well Mama with a specific plan for how to get the most out of this program. The master Well Mama Workbook (see #5) is another key component of this.
# 5 - The Well Mama workbook
The Well Mama workbook contains weekly checklists and all the Well Mama exercises, handouts and info sheets collected in one place. Well Mama is designed with busy mamas in mind and so you never have to take notes; rather all the notes are taken for you and collected in this workbook as well as in each module respectively.
Many mamas feel hesitant to sign up for a course like this because they know that following-through will be tough. We provide you with the Well Mama workbook to help keep you organized and accountable while fueling your motivation and making it easy to go through the exercises.
# 6 - COACHING CALLS WITH CAROLINE
This is where the magic happens and you can hash out what’s going on for you personally.
In week 4 and in week 8, we will get on the phone as a group and you have the opportunity to get laser coaching from Caroline on what you’re specifically struggling with. Women have had the most incredible breakthroughs on these calls both in getting personal support and in listening to the other women. If you for some reason cannot make the live calls, you can submit your questions before the call and I will answer them, so you can listen to them on the recording that we will send out afterwards.
# 7 - 24/7 support in our private online facebook group
Well Mama is designed to attract the most incredible, passionate and loving women from all over the world. Our intention is to foster deep connection and real friendships amongst mamas like you. A space where there is no judgement, lots of laughter, compassion and openness to wherever you are in your journey.
We have a private facebook group set up for you to ask questions, connect with each other 24/7 and get regular support from each other as well as Caroline herself.
(*Note: it goes without saying that no judgement or negativity will be tolerated)
# 8 - 2 SELF-CARE WEEKS
As moms we are so inclined to put ourselves last that we created two separate weeks during which you will be challenged to step up your self-care game.
During these weeks there will be no new material. Our challenge for you is to create the most fun, yummy, delicious self-care week you can imagine (if that makes you nervous, don't worry we'll help you along the way) and we promise it doesn't have to cost you a ton of money.
This is your time to put everything you’ve learned into practice and really make your new mama self an active part of your priority list. It’s time to experience ease and lightness in your role as a mother and perhaps meet up with some fellow-moms to celebrate yourselves (we believe that there can never be enough celebration in life;)).
My bonus gifts for you if you take the plunge early
1. The first 10 women: Private Goddess Card Reading
The first 10 women who sign up will be gifted a FREE and private Goddess Card Reading session with Caroline. During this session you will bring one key struggle or challenge you are experiencing in your life and together with Caroline you will ask the Goddess for support and wisdom in how you can solve this particular problem in the most graceful, positive and authentic-to-you way.
2. Sign up by Tuesday, December 12th: Receive a hardcopy of the Well Mama Cookbook in the mail ($50)
If you sign up by Tuesday, December 12th, you will receive a bound hardcopy of the Well Mama Cookbook in the mail. This will make it extra easy for you to access meals, prepare healthy food and have a beautiful reminder of staying a Well Mama for years to come.
Please choose a payment option that best works for you:
2 payments of $179
1 payment of $347
HIghlights of EACH MODULE
Each new module contains one health coaching and one life coaching section. A new module is released each week with the exception of week 4 and week 8 which are dedicated to self-care, implementation, and celebration of all that you've accomplished.
- How to succeed in this course: Setting a focused foundation
- The basic principle behind eating for healthy hormones. Introduction to the Well Mama Cookbook and the Shopping List.
- A personality test to help you understand your unique typology, including your natural strengths and weaknesses and how they interplay in your life as a parent, partner and independent person.
- Understanding your hormones through pregnancy and after
- How to keep your hormones as balanced and supported as possible in your daily life. This is key for all women and will particularly help those who are looking to lose the baby weight, regulate their cycles, want to get pregnant again in the future, reduce stress and feel more emotionally and physically resilient.
- Uncovering your core desired feelings and understanding the physical and emotional needs of your unique body and mind AND how to fulfill them.
5 steps to honoring your body.
Bonus: How to make the highest quality breastmilk.
How to stay connected to your partner and build a value-based backbone for your whole family.
Bonus: Expert Interview with Dana Myers on "Recovering your mommy mojo"
Nutrient replenishment after pregnancy
Bonus: Is something off with your thyroid? What symptoms to look for and what tests to ask your doctor for.
Taking a look at your family dynamics and the patterns that have been installed in your unconscious mind and are affecting your life as a parent and as a partner more than you know.
Bonus: Expert Interview with Bailey Frumen on "Owning your power as a mom"
Bonus: Connective Tissue Healing
Bonus: Expert Interview with Leah Keller on "Exercise after pregnancy and resolving diastasis recti"
Creating a vision of your life and aligning your reality with what you actually want to create for you and your family
Nutrition for mental resilience and emotional well-being
4 steps to accessing your intuition & deepening your spirituality
Since 2007, I have been on a personal journey to understand women's bodies and minds deeply and soulfully. I was studying at a postbacc premed at Columbia University, when I began experiencing severe back pain and my life came to an abrupt stop in 2009 when I found out I needed back surgery.
My whole life and what I always thought I wanted changed in a few short months.
I hit rock bottom at 26. Because I couldn't follow my usual life physically, I was forced to turn inward and in that journey I met the woman I actually am (not the woman I always thought I should be). I withdrew my med school applications and instead went and got my MA in Counseling Psychology where I began to unravel family patterns and dynamics from my past that were keeping me stuck and small. While this wasn't always comfortable, I knew I had to do that work in order to step into my full light. As a result, I embarked on a completely different and unconventional career as an entrepreneur and life coach. I also met my amazing husband and, for the first time, actually allowed a man I loved to love and treat me the way I've always wanted.
My second turning point came, once again, in the form of a health hurdle when I came off of the birth control pill and discovered that I had multiple hormonal imbalances that were preventing a healthy cycle and therefore impacting my fertility.
So I picked up my books again and became professionally trained as a women's health coach focusing on hormones, pelvic health, fertility and postpartum recovery.
It blew my mind to say the least. By debunking all the myths I believed were healthy and, instead actually beginning to nourish myself with my hormones in mind, I healed my imbalances naturally, and gave birth to two beautiful sons.
I believe that this is possible because not only do I know exactly what to do nutritionally but I also have learned how to create a life for myself that I love living and is keeping my emotions balanced. I no longer wait for <blank> to happen so that I can do what I love, but I find ways to be in the driver seat of my life while also acknowledging when I need a break without being hard on myself.
Once you get clear on the life you actually want to create and gather the tools that are not about forcefully fixing you, but gently and naturally healing you, everything changes. You suddenly become your own informed advocate and best friend.
You transform into a confident, loving and calm mom -and WOMAN!- who probably still sometimes feels stressed (let’s be real;)), but you know how to navigate your way back into a place that feels balanced, calm, and simply happy.
Besides having a MA in Counseling Psychology, years of experience as a life coach to women, a certification in women’s health coaching from The Integrative Women’s Health Institute, and a completion of Nicole Jardim’s Fix Your Period Apprenticeship Program, I also have years of experience studying myself and the human complexity in depth.
I understand how our families of origin impact us, including the mamas and partners we become (& which partners we attract). I understand how our desires as women are often suppressed and that by setting ourselves free and living according to our true values, we change everything. AND, I also understand how women’s hormones work, how they can be supported naturally, and what we can do to honor our bodies and minds physically, emotionally and spiritually.
I love meeting women, moms and their families and I want to share the wisdom I have learned with you so that you can become the healthiest, happiest woman possible and raise the healthiest, happiest kiddos on the planet. That’s my mission in life.
What ARE SOME OF THE RESULTS YOU CAN EXPECT FROM
THE WELL MAMA PROGRAM
- Knowing exactly what your post pregnancy body needs nutritionally to heal properly and feel like YOURS again for the rest of your life
- My personal tricks and tips to support your hormones when they are in this crucial phase of re-regulating after birth (for a year+ postpartum)
- The confidence to whip up a delicious, hormone healthy meal in 30 minutes or less
- What nutrients you need to focus on repleting after your pregnancy (especially if you want to have more kids in the future)
- What you can do naturally to balance your mood and become more resilient in your emotions
- A basic understanding of breastmilk and how you can make sure that you produce top-notch quality for your little one
- Simple steps to boosting your own immune system so that you stay as healthy as possible (lots of playground germs for your baby and you coming up;))
- Freedom from comparing yourself to other mamas + freedom from so many of the typical new mom stressors
- Getting to the root of the life you want to live and taking the steps to creating it with confidence
- Feeling in touch with your values and being empowered to create a family according to those values
- Nourishing the fun, romance, and connection in your relationship & feeling closer to your partner than ever
- Freedom from your own family patterns and possible hangups that are negatively impacting you as a mom and as a woman
- Trusting your own intuition and making confident decisions that just feel good
- Being in charge of your own life and asking for what you need with clarity
And some unexpected results…
- Catching your reflection as you’re pushing your stroller and think to yourself… Wow, I’m a hot mama :)
- An incredible community of other women and mamas to rely and lean on
- A totally new outlook on life and what’s possible for you (& therefore for your husband and baby)
- Less stress, overwhelm and sadness. More calm, trust, and faith.
- Feeling empowered, feminine and present in your journey now.
Are you coming, Mama?
Please choose the payment option that best works for you:
2 payments of $179
1 payment of $347
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
I feel so confident in this program and I'm so invested in your success that I want to give you a chance to try Well Mama Risk Free for 30 days. If you fully participate in all of the audios, complete all of your homework and you don’t feel a dramatic shift in your life, then I will happily give you a full refund within 30 days of enrollment. All you have to do is email in your completed Course Work. That’s how dedicated I am to your transformation.
A Final NOTE FROM CAROLINE
Over and over, have I been blown away by the incredible capacity of women to create, transform, and step up to a completely new level in their life.
I witnesses moms who felt completely overwhelmed, emotionally drained, and physically struggling and I knew that nothing would change for them unless they began to recover and take care of themselves -the woman behind the mom.
So many moms have told me that they feel like they are running on empty, like they don't even know who they are anymore, that they have trouble in their marriage and that they feel like their life has been turned upside down since having kids. They tell me this with guilt in their eyes because they know that in exchange for these feelings, they were given the biggest gift in their lives: their babies.
I am here to tell you that while this journey of motherhood isn't easy and I know that your struggles are real, I also want you to know that there are things you can do to get back in contact with the woman you are.... because, love, I know you miss her. I've been there myself. As a mom of two, I get your struggle.
As women, we thrive in companionship, in environments that are rich with compassion, connection and empathy. When we have access to top notch information and become curious about how we can commit to ourselves, our process, our journey, a whole new world opens up.
This is what Well Mama is all about.
It would be an honor to have you join us. I promise, I will not let you down.
You deserve this, mama!