Well Mama Circle
for moms who want practical support with a touch of Magic
Well Mama Circle is a place for moms to meet, be, play, celebrate each other and set loving intentions and personal goals for how to be truly WELL as a WHOLE WOMAN.
Topic of this cirlce:
Being a resilient mother - what does it take for you personally?
What you can expect?
- 10 women.
- Me, Caroline Zwickson, as your guide.
- A mindfulness exercise to ground us and help you leave your worries behind
- A magical place with lots of candles, pillows, gentle music and flowers to support you in connecting with your feminine wisdom.
- Other incredible mamas who understand that their own well being is key for a flourishing family and happy kids.
- Exercises to guide you in the topic of that particular circle.
- Goddess cards.
- Beautiful interactions and intimate moments.
- A deep sense of knowing what you need to make the progress you desire... and a roadmap for how to follow through.
- A deeper connection to yourself, the woman behind the mom.
When & Where?
The New Moon in March, Saturday, March 17th, 4pm- 5pm
(you're welcome to come at 3:45pm and enjoy some tea or my special goddess tonic. Please arrive on time so we can start at 4pm.)
At my home in San Francisco
(the exact address will be sent to you after you sign up)
(includes all materials and light refreshments)
Space is limited to 10 women.
That means, if you decide to join, please make sure that you come because we will be counting on you when we break out into 2 women groups.
Email Caroline directly at email@example.com